View Full Forums : Guilds on Cazic
07-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Are there any Guilds on Cazic that are good for a level 57 Druid who can only put in about 2 hours a night. I don't think that is long enough for raids, but I am willing to assist others in tasks, quests, or whatever is needed.
Or are most guilds generally for folks level 65+ with lots of AA's?
07-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Most guilds on Cazic which are high end raiding guilds, are looking for 70+ AA.
Check the guild lobby for guilds just looking for people in general. From the sounds of your post, you would best fit in a family-style guild, one that does not nessercarly focus alot on raiding.
07-03-2005, 02:26 AM
List yourself as a player looking for guild, and you'll probably get some tells :)
"Most" of Cazic's playerbase isn't looking for 70 with lots of AA. It all depends on the circles you travel in.
07-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Check out Avatars of Midnight or Mystic Illusions both are family-ish guilds that raid occasionally... AoM is currently doing more Epic style mobs... MI is -trying- for elemental but are in the early stages.
07-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Some things to be aware of when shopping for a guild.
1) In most guilds with a "goal" you are applying for a job.
2) Knowledge, and willingness to help others goes a long way.
3) Read about the guilds, visit their websites see what impresses you.
4) Once you narrow your choice down introduce yourself on the website. Be honest in your introduction and don't try to hide a reputation or past difference of opinion. (The world of Norrath is VERY small)
5) Start grouping with members of your choice guild get to know them see how they do things.
6) If something doesn't feel right go back to Number 3.
In my guilds push for the elementals we almost chose not to accept a 65 warrior with limited aa's. In 30 days he had not missed a single raid and had become fully elemental with us. In 60 days he had earned his DoN agro axes and hit 70th so he could use them.... Many things are possible when you put your mind to it.
Just remember it's about fun...if it's not fun you aren't doing it right!
Ps. Howdy Fenier and not all guilds are looking for a set amount of AA's. Level restrictions, and Flags are Very important if you are looking to get into an elemental guild (backflagging is a pain)
Angelic Asylum (http://www.angelicasylum.com/)
07-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Hence why I said, if you are looking at a raiding style high end guild, they want the AA count.
For guilds working on elemental progression, AA is not as critical as say, guilds pushing through GoD.
vBulletin v3.0.0, Copyright ©2000-2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.