View Full Forums : Skyshrine collect quest
03-16-2006, 11:26 AM
1. Not a return, but a singular instance.
2. The call of the depths could lead you to these.
3. Feeling Lucky.
4. A verminous tribute to the bones.
5. Visit their underground home for a closer look at this.
6. Both home and currency for these folk.
7. One of four from the twice horned.
8. A storied part of the snow.
9. A sign of a big head.
10. Primitive experiments in art recieve a cold reception.
03-16-2006, 02:01 PM
03-16-2006, 03:09 PM
my guess so far,
2. pearl from sirens in SG
3. rabbit foot from snow bunnies? several zones not updated on my server so no drops.
4. Staff from chetari in DN.
5. I'm thinking this is the elder bead from Holgresh
6. Shell from othmir.
7. hoof from brontos in WW.
8. Cougar tail from iceclad? Would have thought wolves are more "storied"
10. Totem thing from kobolds in velks.
03-16-2006, 05:56 PM
My guess here...
9. Giant Warrior Helmet
03-16-2006, 06:27 PM
1. Holgresh Elder Bead
2. Sea Pearl
3. Rabbits Foot
4. Chetari Ceremonial Staff
5. Kodiak Claws
6. Sea Shell
7. Brontotherium Hoof
8. Cougar Tail
9. Kromrif Signet
10. Ice Sculpture
Draconic Cane of the Everlasting
Slot: RANGE PRIMARY SECONDARY
Effect: Veeshan's Fire Breathing Candle (Must Equip. Casting Time 3.0)
WT 0.3 Size:SMALL
Veeshan's Fire Breathing Candle
Spell Effect: Causes a shower of sparks and magical color to erupt around you.
03-16-2006, 06:40 PM
How do you start the quests?
03-17-2006, 05:17 AM
So the reward is a firework?
03-17-2006, 07:39 AM
yep, the thurg reward is a firework staff too....
03-17-2006, 08:41 AM
So basicly not worth doing it?
03-17-2006, 09:17 AM
WTB more collection quests for useful items, pst!
03-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Waste of time IMO, but did it anyhow.
The NPC for skyshrine is in the first room after the maze where all the armour turn ins are done. The Thurg mob is straight ahead to the big round loop in thurg, take a right, standing right there. Dunno about Kael
03-18-2006, 02:41 AM
I'm all for having a bit of fun, but a firework clicky quest reward is weak and old. Real weak, and at least 2 years old.
This is symptomatic of some serious lack of creativity at Sony, and smacks of "crap, it's that time of year again, recycle something, I don't have budget for the manhours needed to create something cool and new".
03-18-2006, 09:29 PM
At least its not another "train x army and let y army kill it for phat lewts and call it a war" event.
vBulletin v3.0.0, Copyright ©2000-2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.