View Full Forums : 2.0.12 patch released
Blizzard released the 2.0.12 patch for World of Warcraft today. The contents of this patch appear to be just bug fixes this time.
Read on for the full patch notes.
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.12 (04/3/2007)
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
* Improved memory usage and stability under Mac OS X 10.4.9 using multi-threaded OpenGL
* Attempting to turn in a guild charter with a signature from a player that formed his own guild will no longer result in an inappropriate error message.
* Using the customer support "Auto-Unstuck" will now trigger the one-hour cooldown on the player's hearthstone.
* Arenas Players will no longer be able to see their opponents in the Combat Log of an Arena match-up before the game starts.
* Battlegrounds Eye of the Storm: Players should no longer be able to exit the bubble before the match starts.
* Mechanar The gate at the top of the elevator in Mechanar will now remain open while attempting the gauntlet and after Pathaleon the Calculator is killed.
* Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad The Escape from Durnholde event will no longer break during the church part of the encounter.
* Various localization fixes have been applied.
04-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Any idea when we can expect epic flight form? Not that I have 5000 gold lying around, but I'm working on it. And has anybody heard anything about what it will look like?
04-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Epic flight form is expected in the next content patch ( read: 2.1.0 ) that should coincide with the release of the black temple.
04-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm also hoping for a bug fix to the Netherstorm Quest :: Turning Point (Scryers) / Deathblow to the Legion (Aldor)
vBulletin v3.5.4, Copyright ©2000-2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.