View Full Forums : Kara and Herioic Ready??
05-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Can anyone pls look at my gear and give me any advice as to what else I need to do (Enchants & Gems), or gear I need to get for healing Kara and Heroics? FYI, I hate Arena or Battle grounds, Id rather not have to go that route for the gear. Thanks.
05-30-2008, 06:37 PM
Hey, I'm also on Bonechewer Alliance! :D
Anyway, there are a lot of guides up there for gearing up your fresh level 70 resto druid (here's a good one: http://4haelz.blogspot.com/search/label/rl70), but if I were to comment on your gear right now:
- obviously, work your rep up for the head (Honour Hold - Revered) and shoulder (The Scryers - Revered/Exalted) enchants, these give a huge bonus for any class/spec
- regem your chest with all healing gems, that socket bonus really isn't worth getting
- enchant your chest (15 spirit or 6 mp5), bracers (30 healing), gloves (35 healing), weapon (81 healing), and legs (I'd just get the non-epic spellthread for now)
- you should enchant your feet, but it's kind of a toss-up beween vitality (4 mp5/hp5) or fortitude (12 stam) ... so you can make your own decision here based on what stat you're lacking
- if you're planning on getting that exalted SSO alchemy trinket ... you should ;)
As your gear stands right now, you meet the standard resto druid requirements for entering Kara. The enchants and regem would really boost your output and make things all that smoother.
05-31-2008, 12:00 AM
Thanks Pookies, you rule!! :thumbsup:
vBulletin v3.5.4, Copyright ©2000-2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.