Hello :)

The Druids Grove combined Off Topic Forum. Politics, science, random oddities - discuss them all here. - Low Moderation
bacon

Hello :)

Post by bacon »

Hey.

Just doing my usual searching around the internet and found a peculiar back-link that lead me over here..... How curious...

Right in the Nostalgia....

Its even more inspiring to see the admins have maintained this community even though its been relatively dead for the past how many years.. unless this is a conspiracy and actually just a front for something much bigger.. Illumimaybe?.... I don't mean to ramble on here, but I'm starting to get paranoid all of a sudden. If anything strange happens to me after posting this I'm defiantly going to know why.
Yrys
TDG Admin
TDG Admin

Re: Hello :)

Post by Yrys »

Welcome back! It is indeed pretty quiet here lately, but I do try to keep everything running smoothly.
bacon

Re: Hello :)

Post by bacon »

Yrys wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:11 pm Welcome back! It is indeed pretty quiet here lately, but I do try to keep everything running smoothly.
You have done and excellent job! If you need a hand with anything development, or graphics related feel free to give me a shout.