Guess you could say I was shocked...

The Druids Grove combined Off Topic Forum. Politics, science, random oddities - discuss them all here. - Low Moderation
AbyssalMage

Guess you could say I was shocked...

Post by AbyssalMage »

Chris Christie slams fearmongering over Sharia law

He hasn't really gotten a lot of good national press and I personally don't think it makes up for everything but.....

He deserves a big cookie for doing this :D
Fyyr

Re: Guess you could say I was shocked...

Post by Fyyr »

I will crap out a big nice chocolate chip cookie dough turd cookie for him.

Appointing a person who believes in invisible beings, worships a prophet who fucked a 12 year old girl, and started essentially the the most perverse contorted backward assed fucked up belief system on the planet; this guy should lose his job over this. In any rational world he would.

Do you know that Muslims believe that salt water and fresh water do not mix? They actually believe this stuff.

And you think this kind of person should be a legal judge?
Tudamorf

Post by Tudamorf »

Fyyr wrote:Appointing a person who believes in invisible beings . . . and started essentially the the most perverse contorted backward assed fucked up belief system on the planet
The Supreme Court consists of six Catholics and three Jews (clearly, representative of the general population).

Do you know what they believe in?
Fyyr

Post by Fyyr »

It's clearly not representative of the lawyer population either.

I suppose that's a revelation of the traits of those appointing the judges.

If I were a darling of Bill Maher, and had a funny name, I would certainly be playing very low key. Just look at Weiner.
erianaiel

Post by erianaiel »

Tudamorf wrote:
Fyyr wrote:Appointing a person who believes in invisible beings . . . and started essentially the the most perverse contorted backward assed fucked up belief system on the planet
The Supreme Court consists of six Catholics and three Jews (clearly, representative of the general population).

Do you know what they believe in?
Recent performance of them suggests they do believe in the right of the rich to get richer, of the companies to rule us all and that free speech is absolute as long as it is not used to say anything of substance?

Eri