Plane of Nightmare, 54-58

Quest, Epics, Exp camp spots, walkthroughs, spoilers, and PvP discussions.
Bluebird

Plane of Nightmare, 54-58

Post by Bluebird »

Taken from an old druid board.

In the Plane of Nightmare, wander along the wall to the right until just before the cliff. There are always two charmable mobs there, 2 blood ravens, or sometimes a young bat. Charm them to kill the treants, and at a bit higher level, the Slargilugs down the cliff. Keep egress handy! These mobs do not summon or cast. Break charm between fights and recharm.
Bluebird

Re: Plane of Nightmare, 54-58

Post by Bluebird »

From an old druid board.

Jarilon:
In PoN there are others spots to ge besides on that wall. To the north is a small clearing that has a 3 spawn of the Gnarled Treants in it. I would get a raven pet and bring it here. Without KEI I had enough time to kill all 3 and med up a little while letting my pet regen before the first spawned again. Not the fastest xp but not bad either.

Also, there is another spot I found to the northeast of the zone in point that you can go. It's on the side of that hill that has the Giant Tree in the center. Follow the hill around to the right and just before the gorge you will find a rock with two ravens that are static and can be charmed. You can then pull spiders and treants to that spot. It can be a little dangerous as it's easy to get adds but it's good if all other spots are taken.