Jaggedpine Forest, level 30-45 or so

Quest, Epics, Exp camp spots, walkthroughs, spoilers, and PvP discussions.
Bluebird

Jaggedpine Forest, level 30-45 or so

Post by Bluebird »

This zone was made for druids. FIrst off, most of the animals such as wolves and bears are not KOS to you if you are a druid. The rule I follow in this zone is: If it's not aggro to you, don't kill it (except the snakes). A lot of the animals are on Jaggedpine faction. There are merchants and a banker in the zone. I have never seen anybody here but rangers and druids.

At level 30 you can try the basilisks in the cave by the non-KOS gnolls. The genitors do stun and are aggro; the other basilisks are not aggro and do not appear to cast anything. (I have not fought them for a few years.) You can charm them, root/rot, fear/kite, and even quad if the crazy pathing doesn't get you down.

Around level 35 you can start hunting griffawns and griffons. They make great charmed pets. Around 40 you can start on the Darkpaw gnolls. They sometimes cast necro, shaman, or cleric-type spells. You could easily do those until 45, if you wish.

Then, my favorites, giant anacondas. They are level 40-46. With these as a charmed pet, you can kill about anything you want to in this zone. I used to take a giant anaconda and wipe out the poacher camp. I made my first 1000 pp by using a snake or griffon to wipe out willowisps and do the greater lightstone quest for 10 pp each.