Shawl Quest(s)

Discussions about equipment useful for Druids.
Mallorn

Re: Shawl Quest(s)

Post by Mallorn »

Thanks for the feedback; I was a bit concerned it was only the #8 2.0 shawl that was really worth anything, so it is great to hear there is light at the end of the tunnel before then.

So far I have all of my tradeskills up to 200+ and I have collected many of the loose pieces for the 1.0; just need to do all of the running around to turn in and to craft the actual items. I have a few skills to 250 or so and a lot of banked supplies, but am getting to the level where I may start trying to figure out underfoot as well.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if anyone is on Tunare and wants a hand, help or to chat hit me up.
tatankawd

Post by tatankawd »

Just so you know, you can't get the quest(s) to work on the 2.0 until you have access to Brell's Temple, which is Underfoot tier 3. So there are a bunch of progression quests in UF that have to be done first. Unless they changed it, and Brell's Temple is accessible by everyone now. If that's the case, I haven't heard about it.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq ... _Underfoot

Tat
Tatanka Wolfdancer <Inisfree>, 87th Druid of Tunare
Anaceup Mysleeves, 85th Mage
Snookims Whinslow, 85th Enchanter
Mallorn

Post by Mallorn »

I was on the Sony forums recently and saw a brief discussion about Underfoot, something to the effect that all expansion zones are unlocked after 2-3 expansions have been released after it. Someone chimed in asking about Underfoot, particularly for the Shawl quest, but at that time no one had responded yet.

I went back and tried to find that posting last night and didn't have any luck. If anyone hears any word, drop a note here for reference. If someone has to get through to tier 3 in Underfoot to do the shawl, well, yuck.
tatankawd

Post by tatankawd »

Right after my posting here on 2/26, I posted the question on ZAM's EQ forum. Yther (who is very reliable) posted back that these zones are NOT automatically unlocked. You still have to do the progression quests to access them.

Tat

PS - sorry, it was hexeez. Still very reliable: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/forum.h ... 7118062028
Tatanka Wolfdancer <Inisfree>, 87th Druid of Tunare
Anaceup Mysleeves, 85th Mage
Snookims Whinslow, 85th Enchanter
Mallorn

Post by Mallorn »

Well son of a damn. I was hopeful. I haven't explored the implications of this, but expect I'll add this to my "meet up with Tatanka to complete" list, heh.

Sorry for the dry spell, back into the game at the moment. Merc swarming infected paw is still paying off handsomely, though it is getting rather monotonous. Once I hit lvl 83 that place will dry up, so I'll be looking for green pastures once again. :)
Iila

Post by Iila »

And UF was fully unlocked when the anniversary quests went live.