Druid Burn Order

EQ related discussion about Druid life in general.
Daldaen

Druid Burn Order

Post by Daldaen »

Okay, new post for burning with HoT AAs/Spells.

Spells are Blue
Items are Green and their effects are Purple
AAs are Orange
Optional AAs are Red

You will want to pick up several Type 3 augments before trying to max your burns. You will need 3 definitely, 2 as more optional and 1 just a bonus.

To get most you merely need 1000 Dream Motes, be T3 flagged in HoT and have Amiable Faction.

Irae Faycite Shard: Winter's Pyre -- 200 Dream Motes + Amiable Faction/T3 HoT flagged --Used every burn
Irae Faycite Shard: Summer Prominence -- 200 Dream Motes + Amiable Faction/T3 HoT flagged -- Used every burn
Irae Faycite Shard: Annihilate the Divergent -- 200 Dream Motes + Amiable Faction/T3 HoT flagged -- Extremely situational, vs. constructs/elementals only. (Lord Silfore -- SS4)

Irae Faycite Shard: Horde of Scoriae -- 200 Dream Motes + Amiable Faction/T3 HoT flagged -- Short burn fights aren't worth using this DoT due to its duration.
Irae Faycite Shard: Nature's Incenerating Wrath -- 200 Dream Motes + Amiable Faction/T3 HoT flagged -- Used rarely

Irae Faycite Shard: Harvesting Inferno -- 15k + Ally Faction with FoScale Theme Dragons -- This is from a discontinued spell line however the nuke is still relevant, being quite useful at a 1.0 second cast time.

Before we the boss is even pulled (Kilrek in Conv 5 for example) or burn stage activated cast:

Frostfell Aura/Wildfire Aura
Tonic of Resonant Elemental XIII/XIV/XV (Requiring Aderirse Bur / Cosgrove Dust / Dream Dust as its droppable component before hand)

While the boss is incoming Precast:

Acute Focus of the Arcanum
Silent Casting
Group Spirit of the Black Wolf
Nature's Fury
First Spire of Nature

A hotkey for these:

/alt activate 1668
/pause 2, /alt activate 494
/pause 28-18, /alt activate 10397 (The pause amount depends on what rank of Quickened Silent Casting you have)
/pause 2, /alt activate 386
/pause 2, /alt activate 1480

Then cast your Debuffs, whatever your assigned are (even if you have DoTs). Demem them for DPS spells if necessary, mem 1 at a time standing up to cast inbetween and then mem another while the universal cooldown works.

*IF* you have Scorching Sunray / Gelid Moonbeam, use spell twincast and fit those in BEFORE Horde/Sunbrand.

Cast:

--Optional AA-- Glyph of Cataclysm --Optional AA--
Twincast
--Optional Item-- Claw of Frost (Icy Tunic, OMM) --Optional Item--
Horde of Scoriae
--Optional AA-- Intensity of the Resolute --Optional AA-
--AA-- Storm Strike --AA--
Sunbrand
--Item-- Seradi's Sagacity (SoD T4.5 BP) --Item--
Cyclonic Hail
--Item-- Season's Fury (Epic 2.0/2.5) --Item--
Remote Sunflare
--AA-- Nature's Guardian --AA--
--AA-- Forceful Rejuvination --AA--
Cyclonic Hail
--Optional Item-- Glitterfrost (Woven Bramble Tunic, PoR Group BP) --Optional Item--
Remote Sunflare
--Optional Item-- Glitterfrost (Everliving Bramble Tunic, PoR Raid BP) --Optional Item--
Winter's Pyre
Summer's Prominence
Improved Twincast

Chain cast,
Cyclonic Hail
Winter's Pyre
Summer's Prominence
Winter's Pyre

Refreshing Sunbrand/Horde if them seem viable according to the HP of burn mob. At 10% left they aren't worth casting with 25% on a 100second burn, Sunbrand is worth casting etc.

Another method you want to do is prioritize your nukes in value. The way I have them currently is:

1. Cyclonic Hail
2. Remote Sunflare
3. --- Annihilate the Divergent ---
4. Winter's Pyre
5. Summer's Prominence

For Pure burns I set them up as my spells 1-4 in that order (excluding Remote because its always in my spell bar). That way I can alt cast my way down the bar. (Only use Annihilate on SS4 / MC Sand).

Also whenever spells repop the one first in the list that is repopped gets cast first (you can multibind, I don't... but its essentially the same thing, but lazier)
Last edited by Daldaen on Tue May 03, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oakenn Tigerspirit

Re: Druid Burn Order

Post by Oakenn Tigerspirit »

personally I drop to 1 dot (Nature line) and the same 4 nukes.

This isn't really anything more than an effort to save spell gems and honestly I don't notice a huge difference in dps form my old 2 dots (add sunsinge line) never messed with magic dots.
Daldaen

Post by Daldaen »

Yea im dropping Natures from my lineup. it seems to just be a waste.
AbyssalMage

Post by AbyssalMage »

Anychance you can take the yellow out and try a different color or is there a setting I should use so that I can read your post a WHOLE lot easier. Yellow on the default background is hidouse.
Almightie

Post by Almightie »

Should toss Spirits of Nature in after Nature's Guardian. If you cast it after guardian it doesn't slow you down at all, if you cast before you have to wait for all 3 fairies to pop before it will let you do booboo.
Daldaen

Post by Daldaen »

AbyssalMage wrote:Anychance you can take the yellow out and try a different color or is there a setting I should use so that I can read your post a WHOLE lot easier. Yellow on the default background is hidouse.
Originally posted on guild forum and just copy/pasted here.
Daldaen

Post by Daldaen »

Almightie wrote:Should toss Spirits of Nature in after Nature's Guardian. If you cast it after guardian it doesn't slow you down at all, if you cast before you have to wait for all 3 fairies to pop before it will let you do booboo.
This is an AA I haven't bought (I glyph regularly... still haven't found the need for this :P). But yea perhaps. But depending on how long they take to pop out, they prolly are a detriment to DPS.
Almightie

Post by Almightie »

I should clarify, if you cast Spirits of Nature (they aren't much dps at all though), it will allow you to cast immediately, but if you try to use Nature's Guardian immediately after it makes you wait til all 3 fairys have spawned before it will let you activate the next AA.
Daldaen

Post by Daldaen »

Cleaned up the post.

Still sad HTML doesn't function on these boards, Gamparse only exports to HTML for cast orders :/