Suggestions on a good lvl 65 farming spot?

EQ related discussion about Druid life in general.
Anklecrusher

Suggestions on a good lvl 65 farming spot?

Post by Anklecrusher »

Hey all, not sure if this is right section of the forums to post this or not, but I'm trying to figure out a nice spot to go to farm items and platinum to build up platinum, but not having any luck trying to figure out a good spot. Currently, I'm level 65(druid) with 48aas, and using a warrior merc. Also, boxing a lvl 65 beastlord with a cleric merc, and he's got 50aas.
AbyssalMage

Re: Suggestions on a good lvl 65 farming spot?

Post by AbyssalMage »

Anklecrusher wrote:Hey all, not sure if this is right section of the forums to post this or not, but I'm trying to figure out a nice spot to go to farm items and platinum to build up platinum, but not having any luck trying to figure out a good spot. Currently, I'm level 65(druid) with 48aas, and using a warrior merc. Also, boxing a lvl 65 beastlord with a cleric merc, and he's got 50aas.
In my personal preference (And noting the classes you are using) ....
1) Crypt of Decay (Rats, PoP Zone). Druid or Warder will need to snare because they run at low health. Diamonds and variouse other things sell very well to vendors. The Ore and Poison supplies sells very well to players in the bazaar (dependant on server)
2) Blackfeather Roost (Caves on ground floor/Harpies on second level, TSS Zone) Once you learn what has value...it is a treasure trove of goodies to sell to merchants.
3) Crypt of Nardox (Undead, LoY Zone) They drop gems!
4) BoT or PoFire (Earth/South or Castle 1 Repectively, PoP Zone(s)) Kills may be slower than the first 3 but xp will be much better in Fire than any I have listed until now.
5) Hole (Castle/Caves, Original EQ) Lots of gems, jewlery, $$$ loot. XP wont be great but BST can tank it all so only need Cleric Merc unluss you want faster kills.
6) DSH (Farm, SoF) Would have to be grouped for this but the xp is awsome and most of the stuff goes to rot because kills are so fast. (Its also why I left this one at #6)
7) LDoN (Recomend North Ro or Everfrost) 3-5 AA's a run depending if you finish task or clear dungeon. Takes 45+ minutes once you learn them. Grab a collect or MK. Collections seem to have better vendor loot fyi but that may be personal opinion and not fact. Grab a collect (easy or hard, i usually do hard with tank merc), collect all but the last one, then clear the dungeon. Corpses have 27 minute rot so plenty of time to come back and loot for items to sell back to vendors.
Aridhol

Re: Suggestions on a good lvl 65 farming spot?

Post by Aridhol »

I just wanted to second the hole and PoFire. These are great zones at 65 and work extremely well with a tank merc + druid.