The illuminating Truth & Terris thules Dot

EQ related discussion about Druid life in general.
WorzelGummige

The illuminating Truth & Terris thules Dot

Post by WorzelGummige »

Has any druid found a way of keeping a group from dying due to the Dots that terris thule hits the group with:-
Enduring Nightmares: PB AE 200', Magic (-650)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 5000 per tick
2: Increase Curse Counter by 30

Eternal Slumber: Single Target, Magic (-650)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 7000 per tick
2: Increase Curse Counter by 30

Nightmare's Shroud: Self 0', Unresistable (-650)
1: Increase Absorb Damage by 100000
2: Increase Absorb Magic Damage by 100000

I have radiant cure maxed and max hasted, I have purged blood Rk II which reduces the curse counter by 15 but is only single target so each grp member needs 2 casts of this (4 if they have both dots on them), if my Radiant Cure hasnt come back up.

I have tried increasing the magic resistance of the group to try to not get dotted in the first place, but we always seem to get dotted, especially the merc tank and merc cleric.

is there any way a Druid (with a merc healer) can get through this or am i going to ahve to call on the services of a Cleric with their far better Group Curse removal spells ?

Grp is, 92 druid, 92 enchanter, 83 monk, 92 merc tank, 92 merc healer, 83 merc dps
WorzelGummige

Re: The illuminating Truth & Terris thules Dot

Post by WorzelGummige »

Worzel The God killer !!!

Took her down at last, RGC is the trick. keep Cycling through the group casting remove Greater curse, paying special attention to yourrself and your tank. Cast on merc Cleric when you can also, then lastly worry about the others. Throw in a Radiant Cure whenever it becomes available and every once in a while help the cleric out with a Group heal.

Increase your Magic resists as much as possible but dont rely on this. At the start hit TT with a few dots but ensure you concentrate on Removing that Curse.

Slowly but surely you will win.
Yrys
TDG Admin
TDG Admin

Re: The illuminating Truth & Terris thules Dot

Post by Yrys »

Congrats. :)