What a wonderful culture.

The Druids Grove combined Off Topic Forum. Politics, science, random oddities - discuss them all here. - Low Moderation
Tudamorf

Re: What a wonderful culture.

Post by Tudamorf »

Fyyr wrote:T: . . . .Their culture is superior to ours.
One aspect, not the whole culture.
Fyyr wrote:T: Your SF communal shelter solution is a concentration camp, you are a NAZI.
Where did I say Nazi? Americans loved concentration camps back then.
Fyyr

Post by Fyyr »

Post synopsis continued.

F: Post synopsis.
T: I stand by my point that American caregivers of invalids should make $1.14 an hour. 1940s American Internment camps were the same as 1940s Nazi Concentration camps.
Tudamorf

Post by Tudamorf »

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong suit.

So I'll sum it up for you: a society where the parents have primary responsibility to care for their defective offspring is superior (in that one respect) to a society where there is no such obligation, and it falls to the general public.

I'd imagine a libertarian would (or should) agree with that position, but libertarians being fundamental hypocrites, I'm not surprised that you disagree with it simply because you personally profit from our inferior system.
Fyyr

Post by Fyyr »

Aside from stating that Islam is an inferior culture, citing an example, I have made no claims.

The majority of what I posted is what is, absent of any ideology. You may insert any ideology you like in your conclusions and attacks, they are pointless, /shrug.

If my clarifications of your points are off, you are free to explain them more thoroughly if you wish. You're summation is not a very good example of supporting your position. Your superior culture DOES have parents taking responsibility of their daughters, and the daughters were chained up, etc. by the parents.