Dining by politics

The Druids Grove combined Off Topic Forum. Politics, science, random oddities - discuss them all here. - Low Moderation
Zute

Dining by politics

Post by Zute »

This is kind of humorous.

I think the overall message is conservatives aren't just conservative in their politics, they're conservative eaters too.
Formerly known as Panamah
AbyssalMage

Re: Dining by politics

Post by AbyssalMage »

Well I don't know what to think, but I can tell you I was on the right side of the results a whole lot more than the middle (I was on the left 2x or mabye 3x), something I was not expecting. :shock: :ugeek:
Zute

Post by Zute »

It sort of makes one think that political alignment might have more to do with personality traits than any sort of really well-considered philosophy.
Formerly known as Panamah
Tudamorf

Post by Tudamorf »

Correct it for socioeconomic level and these differences will go away.
AbyssalMage

Post by AbyssalMage »

Tudamorf wrote:Correct it for socioeconomic level and these differences will go away.
Not sure if I completely agree with you but seems like the most plausible explanation.
Fyyr

Post by Fyyr »

Tudamorf wrote:Correct it for socioeconomic level and these differences will go away.
I have to agree with Mage.

The Liberal fare seems more on the costly side.
And we all know that Conservatives are rich, right?

Salmon with capers, seared white asparagus spears, and Belgian Endive leaf salads, costs more than meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and gravy.

Besides, I grew up lower middle class; that is to say, my parents owned their house but the phone and gas would get shut off occasionally(is that upper lower class, I dunno). And I like both salmon with capers and meatloaf.