View Full Forums : Inferno Harvest
12-06-2007, 10:23 AM
I plan to ask Prathun about extending the duration to sixty seconds when he gets back from vaction.
I am going to use the time in the mean time to get feedback on the effect.
He may wish to cut back the power slightly for longer duration. I want to know what people think of this in advance.
12-06-2007, 11:20 AM
I believe you said in the other thread the effect was a 40% increase to the number of crits, plus a 10% damage bonus to all nukes.
Just out of curiosity.. is the 40% a mod to your current crit chance or a static increase? IE... If I have a 10% chance to crit now.. is it 10% X 40% for a total of 14%? Or is it 10% + 40% for a total of 50%?
From my observations I would guess the latter. I see probably between 40-50% crit rate while the rate is in effect.
Based on this, I don't think that needs to be adjusted. If the crit rate was 75% or more, then maybe I can see turning it down a bit.
Just my 2cp.
12-06-2007, 11:23 AM
The later, I don't know the new values for Fury of Magic off Hand, so I can't tell you the max chance to critical right now with the effect running.
12-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Personally I would rather see the nuke left alone because I'm happy with an effective 1 second nuke. The occasional proc I care much less for.
12-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Maybe I wasn't clear, not the nuke being scales back / down - the bonus of the 40% crit mod on the buff.
12-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Ah I see. Any changes that impact the proc are not important to me. Plesae disregard my statement.
12-07-2007, 05:38 PM
I use it as a fast cast nuke when I am grouping and a finisher when I am charm kiting / soloing. Seems to work ok, I don't think much of the effect but like to have a fast cast nuke. If you want to alter the effect strength for longer duration okies, just leave cast time and spell strength alone, its not huge but it is useable in several situations as it is. Each to their own though.
vBulletin v3.0.0, Copyright ©2000-2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.