View Full Forums : ZG Loot Question

08-22-2008, 09:30 AM
My 60 sPriest tagged along with the guild for a Zul Gurub fun run....

She picked up (along with one other of the set).

Where do I turn these in, and do I need rep? For I really have absolutely none with that faction....

08-22-2008, 10:24 AM
According to the wowhead comments you have to turn these in to some dude in STV. But you must be revered with some faction to do it.

08-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Ya, I'm not even sure if it's worth the time.

Although I should at least check the STV guy out, except now that I'm finally in OL I kind of wanna just charge forward and never turn back.....:shuffle:

08-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Ok, digging back through my mental archives...

There's a tiny little island off the Western coast of STV. It's almost directly west of Nesingwarys camp.

You probably don't want to bother with getting the necessary rep, the items there were designed to get you ready for MC ( sans the necessary fire resist ) and shadow priests weren't really all that raid viable prior to BC. You'd end up with a pair of healy shoulders that are probably replaced in Zangramarsh LOL

08-29-2008, 03:39 PM
It's going to be nearly impossible for you to get the required rep wtihout regular ZG runs. Keep the item as a trophy if you want, but I wouldn't think too much about trying to turn it in.

09-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah, the only way to get rep is from running ZG.

Go have fun in HFP :)

09-07-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm helping a priest friend get rep there for the brilliant mana/wizard oil recipes

The mats are a bit much, but it last through death, and it's still the best oils in the game, though that may change after the expansion.