RIP Joint Raids - Bristlebane

Forum for LFD (looking for druid!) recruiting messages.
Siner

RIP Joint Raids - Bristlebane

Post by Siner »

Who is Rest In Peace?

Rest in Peace is a 5 day a week raiding guild on the Bristlebane Server. We are very family/friend driven, with a great community build over many years of camaraderie and friendship. Some of us have been raiding together for ever, some just recently – but it all feels like home.

Ok, Ok, This sounds awesome... When do you raid?

Our raid times are Sunday – Thursday 8 EST - 12 Midnight

That sounds like alot of raiding! I don't know if I can commit that much time.

This is one of the many great things about RiP - We don't have a minimum raid attendance per say. You should check us out if you can attend 3+ of those nights. If you can't you should consider trying out our RiP Joint Raids I mention later on in this post.

Sweet... What Classes are you looking for?

Casters:
Enchanter - Med (2)
Mage - Med (1-2)
Necromancer - Med (2)
Wizard - High (2)

Healers:
Cleric - High (2)
Druid - Med (1-2)
Shaman - High (2-3)

DPS/Support:
Bard - Med (2)
Beastlord - Med
Berserker - High (1-2)
Monk - Low (1-2)
Ranger - Low (2)
Rogue - Med (1-2)

Tanks:
Paladin - Low
Shadowknight - Med (1-2)
Warrior - Med (2-3)

High need L95, 1500aa
Med need L95, 2000aa
Low need L100, 3000aa
Exceptional need approval to app

We expect you to meet the requirements above by the time you are up for vote for full membership if not considerably higher. We are willing to work with promising, motivated individuals on a case-by-case basis.

Where can I find out more info on RiP?

[url]ripeq.com[/url]

I hear you also do a RiP Joint Raid thing?

Yes, in fact, we do!

Have you ever wanted to participate on raids, but are unable to due other responsibilities? Maybe its RL, maybe schedule, maybe just the constant commitment. That can be a real bummer.

With Rest In Peace Joint Raids you can participate on raids, earn dkp to bid on loot, and not have the same kind of commitment you would have if you were an actual member of a raiding guild!

What is Rest In Peace Joint Raids?

Rest In Peace invites people who are of level to join us on our current raids. We are farming tier 2 VoA as well as Beasts Domain and Corrupted Temple of Veeshan. By joining us you will begin to earn DKP to bid on the loot that drops.

Where do I get more info on the RiP Joint Raids?

[url]ripjointraids.guildportal.com[/url]